Chemstream has enhanced its in-house laboratory and technical staff to perform treatability studies on samples using various analytical techniques.
These studies allow Chemstream to determine which products provide the right solution in the most cost-effective manner, while offering quality control and quality assurance standards.
While Chemstream specializes in the following analysis and testing methods, we can customize a particular lab analysis to meet your specific needs:
• Hi-Temp & Hi-Pressure Rheology
• FR Loop
• Clay Control Justification
• Contact Angle
• Core Flow
• Flowback & Production Water Analyses
• Frac Fluid Compatibility
• Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FT–IR)
• Geochemical Modeling
• Gas Chromatography/Mass Spec with pyrolysis
• X-ray Diffraction (XRD)
• Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectrometry (ICP-OES)
• Ion Chromatography (IC-IC)
• Microemulsion & Nonemulsifier Selection
• Mutek Particle Charge Detector
• NORM & TENORM
• Water Reuse
• Water Treatability
To stay ahead of the competition, Chemstream conducts ongoing research and development, allowing us to provide customers with the best available products at all times.